"...Then there's another just last Wednesday. My first time in Gold's Galleria. I wasn't planning to shower and so I settled to washing my face in the sink. There's this bad boy looking, skinhead and bearded super hot guy that took the spot beside me. I knew he wanted something with the lustful look he was giving me. Then he removed his towel in front of me to show his dick.
Followed him in the sauna after. I massaged my crotch to show that I was interested, but there were three other guys in there.
He suddenly went beside me and touched me all over. Sucked my nipples while feeling my bulge. I reciprocated and did the same. I was surprised when he took out my dick and sucked it like a hungry whore. An older guy made advances but he pushed him away. We ended up sucking and licking each other while everyone else was watching. It was hot."
Shit, that was hot indeed. Parang eksena sa porn. :P
ReplyDeleteBitin lang, we didn't cum. Lol.
DeleteYou should've finished it in a more private place. :)
DeleteThen we lose the thrill of public escapades. ;)
Deleteshet na malagkeeeeet!!!!
ReplyDeletethat was hot... hehehehe... may ganun pala sa Gold's ...Now I know....hmmmm LOL
ReplyDeleteOo marami. Galleria, Acropolis, Waltermart Muñoz. :))
DeleteSomeday mag hahanap ako ng ganyan dito haha :)
ReplyDeleteTara na! LOL
Delete