Sunday, December 7, 2014

Hoarding

Only the stern looking gym fit guy remained when I returned to the steam room. Beside him was a vacant space, followed by a lean skinhead that was not around previously. He immediately locked eyes with me, and taking it as my queue, I took the vacant seat between the two men.

I did not waste any moment. I purposefully swayed my legs so that each would softly brush against theirs on either side. Both started fondling their bulges. I went on my own, and in no time, we were taking our cocks out of our undies like soldiers wielding their swords.

My mouth watered upon seeing their manhood. One was average sized, but the stern looking guy's was huge both in girth and length. Prominent veins traversed the surface from the base, leading to a smooth, well-endowed head. My craving went out of control. I dived into his engorged tower while a hand attended to the skinhead's.

Both men proved to be intense. Each demanded for constant tongue attention, pulling my head off the other's tool so I can pleasure his own. Both pumped into my mouth with no mercy, intent to get milked by a cum pig's throat.

But the door swung open, and it was time again to disperse.

4 comments:

  1. Damn your stories are soo steamy :) I have yet to experience this at the gym at a certain mall I frequent

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was very arousing. My brain is sending me the images from the scene.

    ReplyDelete