Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hidden

Everyone in the room disappeared. One got dressed and immediately left, while the others took a shower and prepared to leave. I had no intentions of going home, though. Two was not enough.

I wandered into the locker room to let some time pass. The intruder might still be enjoying what was left of the steam. Moments after, I saw the middle aged man heading for his locker. Realizing that his locker was adjacent to mine, I followed suit.

That side of the locker room was almost deserted. The middle aged man started to dress but never tore his eyes away from my crotch. After double checking that no one was around, I took out my cock and teased: his eyes squinted a little, as if moaning, when I started to jerk off. I stopped and wiggled my tool, inviting him to come over and continue what he did in the steam room. His eyes gave the room a quick scan, and after confirming that no one was around, he moved closer, stuck out his tongue and licked the tip of my head.

We sensed somebody approaching. The middle aged man finished getting dressed, pressed his ass against my bulge before heading for the exit, and went home.

With the time that passed, I felt it safe to go back to the breeding den and hunt again. There were two men inside, both a year or two younger than myself. One looked like a viable prey. A much older, stern looking gym fit man came in, not expressing much interest but the growing bulge in his sexy green undies expressed otherwise. He took a seat on my right.

The viable prey went out for a drink in the communal fountain. I followed him outside, staying by the corner as he had his fill. Locking eyes with me, he went inside a shower cubicle and left the door ajar.

I slipped inside after confirming that no one was watching. I locked the door and immediately went on my knees and started what I do best—cock worship.

But this younger, twinkish guy had other ideas. He flipped over and spread his ass cheeks. A tight hole came in sight: pulsing and puckering, as if panting, breathing in and out and craving for attention. I gave it a few teasing taste with my tongue before devouring it whole. When his hole was sloppy and wet, I inserted a finger, to which he cringed and politely said no.

Feeling hungry to experience the heat of his insides, I stuck out my tongue and dived. It landed on the  rim and went past the opening. The boy reached out and slammed my head into his ass. He wanted more of the tongue fuck, and I gave it to him despite having a hard time to breathe.

I went back to his cock to catch some air. He pulled out and whispered that he was close. He grabbed my head and yanked his cock deep into my throat, and I felt warm juice filling my tonsils as his cock pulsed violently inside my mouth.

He pulled me up for a soft kiss and muttered thanks. I discreetly opened the door and left the cubicle, my eyes on the steam room once again.

To be continued


10 comments: