I had been feeling hungry for almost a week, and that night, I promised that I would feed.
I immediately sensed that the men I was with were just as famished. Perhaps it was the absence of steam that made it easily evident—there was no fog to obscure the craving on each one's faces from view. Or perhaps, it was the thirst that emanated from each one's skin that fueled what remained of the heat that the steam room contained before it was shut off. Either way, I was in the presence of hungry pigs, and I couldn't be any luckier.
But it's not always easy. There seemed to be a stray. He was seated on my left, pretending to be oblivious of what was going to transpire. He was attempting to make himself more challenging to read: he avoided everyone's gaze and hid in the room's darkest shadows. He kept his blue towel wrapped around his waist, but it was not enough to conceal the manhood that has gotten hard underneath. With the correct triggers, I knew that this man would unleash the demon in him; yet, there remained a small fraction of doubt about his intentions.
In the meantime, I took the opportunity to lock eyes with the other to communicate silently: seated diagonally across me was a middle aged man, hair gradually taken away by his years but the gorgeous face remained. I knew him from three years back. We never fed each other's hunger before but would bump into one another when searching for prey. It was effortless to communicate—his eyes switched between my own and the soft bulge that poked from underneath my briefs. They would also drift to the guy on my left, burning with a questioning look that mirrored my own thoughts about the man in blue.
The door creaked open and another guy came in. He went straight to the other corner, hiding in the shadows while giving me an unfaltering stare. He didn't make a move, though—everyone was trying to feel if the blue-toweled man was indeed a stray
I was feeling impatient. I went out to have some water to ease the discomfort. When I came back, the blue-toweled man was gone. The guy from the other corner has taken his spot on my left. The door swang open once more and in came another. I was becoming intensely hungry, so I did not hesitate. I locked eyes with the newcomer, and when he returned the gesture, I knew it was time.
I massaged the bulge beneath my briefs. The newcomer responded by doing the same. The middle aged man locked eyes with me and licked his lips seductively. The guy on my left let his towel hang loose to give room to his growing manhood.
The middle aged man stooped down and took my cock head into his mouth. The warmth and wetness that greeted my tool gave an ethereal bliss. Yet, it wasn't enough. I needed to feed. My attention shifted to the easiest target: a hand traveled to my side, and in no time, it has already formed a first around the cock of the guy on my left.
He moved closer and gestured me to lick his nips. I willingly obliged as he unwrapped his lower body to expose his cock. My guts lit up and growled. The towel he set aside revealed a huge monster: around 6 inches or more, curved and still slightly soft. I wasted no time. I dove in and took it into my mouth. The feeling of his manhood in my lips was intoxicating. I was in deep ecstasy, and the reality that I was finally quenching my thirst intensified my hunger even more. I was going to make this dick rock hard, I told myself. I formed a fist with my hand and jacked it up and down his joy stick—
Fuck, I said to myself as the door opened. Everyone was back in a non-suspicious position in a flash. It was the blue-toweled man. He took the other end of the room and once again hid in the shadows, but I did not want him to. The moment his eyes darted to my direction, I took out my cock and jacked off with him watching.
He sat on his corner, frozen. I didn't care. I knew he wanted this as much as everybody else did. He could watch, or just beat his tool just like the other one had been doing since the very start. Not minding him anymore, I went back to my 6-inch monster and pleasured it like the hungry pig that I was.
There was movement on my side. The blue-toweled guy joined our corner, and the middle aged man had his cock in his hands.
Another monster. Smaller than six, but very thick and hard. I could not miss such a delicious meal. I let the cock in my mouth slip out so I could chase after the other.
It was, however, a resource that I had to share with the middle aged man. I first settled into cupping the balls with my lips while the older man sucked on the head. My lips moved to the base of his cock, going up and up until our tongues battled for territory. The blue-toweled guy moaned in extreme pleasure. Two mouths were sucking his cock at the same time.
The middle aged man and I exchanged wet and sloppy kisses while alternating on sucking that adorable manhood. Not forgetting the other, I left him to savor the meat and went back to my original piece. I ran my tongue and lips on its side before taking it in once again, but this time, very deeply. His moans would dominate the room each time the tip of his cock hit the depths of my tonsils, mixing with my own as the middle aged man stroke my cock while sucking the blue-toweled guy's.
The guy on my left pulled out of my mouth. "Malapit na ko," he gasped through his moans. He jacked off fast until his man juice started shooting out.
Seeing those thick wads of hot cum brought me to a state of trance. It smelled appealing and irresistible, like how blood is to a vampire. It was... hypnotizing. Without a second thought, I grabbed his cock with my mouth and used my tongue as a catch basin, savoring the sweet saltiness of his cum before swallowing. I then went after the first streaks of cum that landed on his stomach. I was devouring each bit like a true cum slut when the door suddenly swung open—
To be continued
i think i need a shower now. LOL
ReplyDelete...Go. LOL
DeleteI want to experience something like this soon. I just wonder where could this be happening when I visit the capital :)
ReplyDeleteWhere are you based?
Deletepwede bang sumama 'pag nag-tour ka, Simon? Let's ask Ryan to show us his spots hehe
DeleteYou have my number, Mamon. All you have to do is ask. :p
Delete