I had to google. Medyo nabury na SI Andrea Corr Sa utak Ko. I didn't know this was a Hendrix song. Great tribute for an important person in your life. :)
It saddens me how this song speaks the story of her life. If only I can take the pain she receives from my estranged sister.
I miss my Mama with this post. nothing beats a mother's unconditional love.
Yet, some people keep on rejecting it, and I feel helpless.
I had to google. Medyo nabury na SI Andrea Corr Sa utak Ko. I didn't know this was a Hendrix song. Great tribute for an important person in your life. :)
ReplyDeleteIt saddens me how this song speaks the story of her life. If only I can take the pain she receives from my estranged sister.
DeleteI miss my Mama with this post. nothing beats a mother's unconditional love.
ReplyDeleteYet, some people keep on rejecting it, and I feel helpless.
Delete