Friday, October 31, 2014

Blog Post

"Say something," it said.

I had been staring at it for a while. But despite knowing that I have so many things to say—and actually knowing what to say—my mind remained blank, simply incapable of translating these thoughts into coherent, sensible words.

Silence ensued. Finally, I could feel the words forming, running toward the tip of my fingertips, craving to be expressed, overflowing, trying to outdo one another, craving to be written first—

An then they were gone. I once again stared at the blank canvas that was my Blogger new post screen, wondering how something that came so swiftly could be gone just as fast.

2 comments:

  1. Madalas, kung kailan ako hindi online, doon ko naiisip lahat ng magagandang words at ideas sa pagsusulat. Pero kapag nakaharap na ako sa screen, sabaw na. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to this :)

    ReplyDelete