I pleasured him with another round of sucking to make him extra hard. I then rolled the rubber down his dick. I squirted a liberal amount of lube after, wrapping my palms on his tool to spread it out. Facing him, I positioned myself on top and slowly lowered myself until a mixture of pleasure and pain invaded my hungry man hole.
I placed my hands at the back of my head as I rode him. He placed his hands on my hips but I pushed them away—I wanted to show him who was truly in control. I went up and down, pounding myself against his manhood as hard as I could, taking in all its thickness and length, drowning in ecstasy, feeling the pleasure—
We shifted positions. I lied on the bed and guided him to my hole. This time, I relinquished control. He pumped teasefully, pulling his dick almost out before pushing it in with a swift, forceful movement. He spat on me again upon my request, and this seemed to have brought me to the edge.
I could feel something building up from within. It was gathering so much force that I knew no amount of will power could hold it any longer. A few pumps more, and then I panted, "Fuck, I'm cumming!"
Thick rods of warm cum splurged out of my cock. It splattered generously on my belly and my chest, showering myself with the fruits of pleasure that ensued in the past several minutes. He pulled out and ditched the rubber, and like an insatiable dog craving for more nourishment, I hungrily sucked on his dick and pulled his balls. Soon after, his sweet smelling cum joined the huge puddle on my chest.
We lied down as our heartbeats started to settle to a more normal pace. "Fuck you," he said. "Nilabasan ka ng di nagsasalsal. Damn."
"First time," I said, much to his awe.
We cleaned up and left. We took the same ride but it would be me who had to alight the jeepney first. He gave me his card one block before my pitstop.
"I'll text you," I promised before going down the vehicle.
As the jeepney disappeared at the distance, I pledged to have that tool fuck me again. I guess, in the end, it was still he who dominated.
But I'm not complaining.
ony a handful of guys managed to make me cum just by fucking :) one dude tried too hard but failed. hehehe
ReplyDeleteI was so surprised. I didn't even want to cum yet. :O
DeleteHe's an incredible top then.
ReplyDeleteNagkakasundo kayo ni Seth. *hahaha*
I guess. Or baka tigang lang ako. Charla~
Delete