The bus conductor roused me from my sleep. My hazy vision welcomed a dimly lit morning sky, with the Sunday dawn having just cracked and the sun waiting to shine just around the corner. She and the driver requested all passengers to transfer to another bus as their break was having problems.
I took a seat at the farther end of the new vehicle. With so much alcohol pumping through my veins, I easily fell asleep, but not deep enough to be unaware of the guy seated on the couches at the other side of the aisle.
He was staring and made no effort to be discreet. I stared back: he was tall, lean, looked clean and decent. He was wearing a neat pair of shorts and long sleeves, and carried a brown fabric bag with him. How contrasting with my stained corporate attire and leather messenger bag, I thought.
The stares continued until it was time for me to alight the bus. I left my seat and looked back to give him the stickiest stare my drunk self could manage. As I prepared to step out of the bus, I saw him leave his seat through the periphery of my vision.
I walked down the street slowly so he could catch up. When he reached my side, I gestured him to cross the street and stop by the traffic light at the corner. It was him who spoke first.
"Pauwi ka na?"
"Yup," I replied. "Ikaw?"
"Oo."
"San ka ba?" I asked.
"Sa ____," he said.
"Dapat pala di ka na bumaba ng bus," I said innocently. "Ako, dito lang sa ____, so isang jeep na lang and I'm home."
A moment's silence, then—
"Buti sumunod ka. Bakit ka sumunod?" I asked with a pointed, hungry stare.
He gave a sly smile. "Sabi ko sa sarili ko, if you look back, susundan kita. And you did. So I'm here. Sinong kasama mo sa bahay?"
"Parents and sibling," was my short reply. He said he stays with his family as well.
"So," I began. "Anong gusto mong gawin?"
"The exact same thing you have in mind," he said with an evil gleam in his eyes.
We did not think twice. We took a jeepney to the nearest apartelle, paid the fees and went inside our (exceedingly and excruciatingly) modest room.
He went to the rest room to pee. I took my own leak after he did, and when I stepped out of the comfort room, he was already lying on the bed, shirtless.
I did not waste any minute. I took my place on the bed and locked my lips with his.
"Nakainom ka, 'no?" It was more declarative than inquiring. Nevertheless, he resumed kissing my lips and played with my tongue.
I went beyond and devoured his neck. My tongue then traveled up the side of his face and licked the inside of his ear. With the way he was moaning, I could tell that he was having a good time.
I dove down and attacked his pits, moving into his nips before doing down his navel and the bulge that teased through his sexy pair of blue undies. My eyes sparked with a hungry longing when his dick popped out of the fabric.
A thick, six-inch monster sprang out and slapped onto his flat belly. Its fair complexion enhanced the smoothness of its body, making it so enticing that it was almost irresistible.
I took in the head and submerged it with the warmth of my mouth. His moans became louder, his back arching away slightly from the bed, prompting me to do better. His moans climaxed when I buried my head against his crotch, so deeply that the head of his throbbing dick reached the depths of my tonsils.
"Fuck you," he said. "Get up and remove your shirt."
I did what I was told. "Nice," he muttered, his hands reaching out and caressing my chest. "You go to the gym?" But even before I could reply, he was already pushing me down the bed, went on top of me and took his turn to please me.
He mostly focused on my lips. He kissed, bit, and sucked on my tongue. This went on for a minute or two until he raised his head away from mine and stopped.
His lips looked as if they were brewing something. Knowing what was coming, I opened my willing mouth to receive the spit that slobbered out of his lips. He spat two times with such force that made my carnal desires escalate even more. Spitting is a huge turn on for me.
Craving more of the hardness and thickness of his tool, I pushed him to his back and sucked his cock once more. This time, though, I also cupped his balls inside my lips and licked the sensitive space between his balls and bum hole.
"Do you rim?" he asked.
I responded by pushing up his legs and bathing his crack with my tongue. But being the ass whore that I am, that wasn't enough: I spread his ass cheeks so my tongue can go in and out of his hole.
I got up to remove the rest of my clothing. When I was about to strip off my underwear, he grabbed my leg and said, "No. Stand on top of me." He motioned me to move above his face and signaled me to remove my briefs.
His face drowned in ecstasy. I lowered myself and pointed my dick into his mouth which he willingly took in. A few moments later, he ordered me to sit on his face.
I was surprised to find his dominance arousing. I did as I was told, and immediately I felt a tongue wetting my hungry hole and a finger going in.
I lifted myself off his face. I pulled a pack of condoms out of my bag and threw it to him as I fumbled through my things for the tube of lube.
He placed his hands behind his head and looked at me in the eye. "Gusto ko ikaw ang maglagay," he said, his face twitching to an evil grin.
Bring it on, I told him silently. I'll show you who's the master here.
Hm...
ReplyDeleteIntense ;) I just love this!
ReplyDeleteOh fu.. hot!
ReplyDeleteWait for part two. *evil grin*
ReplyDelete*hahaha* You're way better than me, Ryan. This is over the top hot! And to think na part 1 pa lang 'to... :)
ReplyDeleteAyy conservative yata ako.
ReplyDeleteAko yung bottom na receiver lang ng rimming. LOL
di ko na-gets hahaha (inosente?)
ReplyDeletesalamat sa pagsubaybay...