Friday, April 26, 2013

Twosome

I absentmindedly walked around the train station. He was still at my heels, trailing a few feet from my back, keeping enough distance to dodge suspicions from the crowd but not far enough for my peripheral vision to lose him from sight. I found myself entering the public restroom. I was surprised to get surprised to find myself in there. This has always been the drill. To our disadvantage, there were so many people taking their leak. We decided to wander around outside for some privacy.

Small talk. He shared about heading to BGC, while I explained about my dinner date at Shaw. The conversation drifted to Guy 3, whom we found too aggressive. He was making fun of me for letting the guy please me sexually. The talk continued. Neither of us seemed to be in so much a hurry. We just walked and walked and talked a bit more.

He asked for my age. He was laughing in apparent disbelief and embarrassment after hearing that I'm just 22.  He's 28 and recently broke up with his girlfriend. I found that extremely hot. I have this morally challenging preference for older guys with some form of heterosexual commitment, whether ongoing or already expired.

We took the escalators down to the platform. With me taking one step down, my behind was positioned right exactly on his front. We did a little grinding, wrapping one hand around my chest from behind and pulling me closer. He pushed his bulge against my ass. Public display of (sexual) affection. My type of guy.

We exchanged names and digits. I expressed my intentions of taking the next train as I was already running late. He asked for a goodbye kiss. I was leaning closer towards him when we noticed a lady looking uncomfortable. We decided to find a blind spot by going back up. There was a security camera. But damn, fuck it. He pulled me closer and we kissed.

A tinge of nicotine. Tongues fighting for domination. Me devouring his lips, which felt full and erotically stimulating. A few more kissing and we parted ways.

Right after taking the northbound train, I took out my phone and texted, "Ingat. See you some time in Ayala."  He earlier shared he holds office in the building just across mine.

A few minutes passed when my phone received a reply.

"See me sooner. Take care. Can't wait to fuck you good."

6 comments: